There are many great dishes that you can find in thai restaurants in Denver as well as all over the United States. Thai restaurants offer a taste of Thailand, which makes wonderful dishes that range from very spicy to spicy to mild (if you ask for mild!) You can find a variety of dishes including rice noodles, rice, and a variety of soups. Thai food is delicious and very affordable. If you have never tried Thai food before, then you need to consider replacing your usual Chinese takeout with thai food takeout!
If you don’t know what to order when it comes to thai food, then you need to do some research on what thai food has to offer. This may entail going into a thai restaurant so that you can talk with the staff or look over their menus. This also includes going online and reading about thai dishes so that you know exactly what you want to order. The best part about thai food is that you can find vegetarian options as well as gluten free options for those with allergies or lifestyle food choices. Denver, Colorado has many great thai restaurants. Thai food in Denver is plentiful and you can go anywhere from a fancy thai restaurant to a food cart on the famous 16th street mall. Listed here are the top five thai dishes that you can find in Denver:
- Pad thai. Pad thai is a thai classic. It contains pad style fried rice noodles and can be topped with chicken, beef or tofu.
- Tom Yum Goong. This is a delicious soup that is great for both a warm summer day as well as a cold, wintry day. This type of soup is a spicy shrimp soup.
- Tom Kha Kai. This is a soup that is also a great choice year round. It is a great option when you are craving both chicken and coconut as it is a chicken and coconut soup!
- Khao Pad. This is a dish that contains fried rice.
- Som Tum. Som Tum is a famous type of thai salad. It is spicy and is a spicy green papaya salad.
Of course, there are many more great thai dishes that you can find in Denver thai restaurants such as Aloy Modern Thai. You will also want to look for Gaeng Daeng, which is a red curry dish as well as Pad Krapow Moo Saap, which consists of fried basil and pork. Another great curry dish is Gaeng Keow Wan Kai, which is a fantastic green chicken curry dish. Also, it is important to keep in mind that you can order any thai dishes at varying spice levels so that you if you need to tone it down, you can and you can also try your favorite thai dish in a more mild version if you can’t handle spicier foods. So, don’t let the spice deter you from trying thai foods if that is something that you think you can’t handle. If you are looking for new ethnic restaurants, then you need to consider going to a thai restaurant in Denver and trying out one of these tasty options!