The marketing industry across the US is doing about as well as it’s ever done. With more people and thus more businesses coming into existence every day, it only follows that more marketing companies would form to help the former companies to grow. The problem when you get such a large number of one type of company is that it saturates the market, making it difficult for any one company to stand out from the others. This not only makes it harder on each marketing firm to find business, but it also makes it more difficult for businesses to identify the highest quality firm in their area. Choices are good, but too many can be debilitating.
The key to finding the best Denver marketing firm is understanding what types of things you should be looking for. Here are five services that your marketing firm should offer. Keep in mind that a few of these things aren’t considered marketing in the traditional sense, but they are services that truly separate one firm from the next. The more things the company you hire can do the more streamlined your marketing practices can be.
1. Branding. First and foremost, the firm you hire should have an exceptional understanding of branding. They should be able to help you alter your brand to make it more successful, helping you create new advertisements and marketing approaches that alter the way the brand is perceived by the public.
2. Public relations. While this might not seem like a marketing service, the truth is that it is and it’s perhaps one of the most important. All that you are doing when you are marketing your company is trying to change the way people think about it so that they’re more willing to buy a product or service. Public relations is exactly that.
3. Internal communications. Great marketing companies are not only able to help you market your brand to the public, but they’re also able to help you perfect the way different members of your organization communicate with one another. By streamlining and enhancing internal communications, great marketing firms help companies perform more efficiently.
4. Media support. Fourth, the Denver marketing firm you hire should be able to help you in dealing with the media. They should help you craft press releases and coach you on responses to interview questions.
5. Crisis Management. If you end up going with a marketing firm that also specializes in public relations, then you should make sure they have a strong background in crisis management as well. Thus, if a crisis were to occur to your business they would be able to help guide you through it back to the path of success. They’ll know how you should frame the crisis, how the crisis should be handled internally, and what types of things you should be doing going forward.
One of the few firms in Denver that offers each one of the things above is dovetail solutions. Pictured above, their team offers a wide range of PR services, marketing, and branding, making them one of the top such firms in the entire country.