Denver homes see their fair share of crazy weather. Everyone knows that their home is susceptible to a big snowstorm at any time from September to May, but then there is also the high winds that can blow across the plains, and the late summer hail storms that can cause roof damage and flash flooding. All of the various weather anomalies that can occur at any given moment give homeowners a good reason to keep their roof repair company on speed dial. A good roofer is going to be able to help save you money in the long run by making sure that the best quality work is done on your roof so that is can withstand at least some of what Mother Nature tries to throw its way. Academy Roofing has been in Denver for almost 30 years, so they know what it is like when the weather throws a curve ball and causes unforeseen damage to a home. When you hire Academy Roofing to be your roofer, you will experience many benefits, including:
- Experience. They have been operating in the Denver Metro area since 1980, which means that they have grown up with the city. They are intimately familiar with all of the pitfalls (and benefits) of living in Denver, and they are able to answer questions and address issues that are specific to residents of this area.
- Local. This locally owned and operated company believes in giving back to their community. This area is not just where their office is located, it is also where their own homes and family are located, which encourages them to promote excellence in all of their work.
- Academy roofing has the ability to tackle any kind of roofing problem. Whether you need a whole new roof replacement, or you are just dealing with some standard repairs and maintenance, they believe that there is no roofing job that is too big or too small for them to handle.
- Insured. Each person that works on your roof is an employee of Academy Roofing. That means that you do not have to worry about any liability issues as they are all licensed and insured through their company. They also take care of getting the paperwork submitted for permits if any are needed for a particular job.
- They can work as part of a team. If you are completing a home extension or add on, or perhaps you are remodeling your existing home, then you want to use contractors that are going to play nice together. You will need your architect, your electrician, plumber, roofer, etc all to be able to communicate with you as well as with each other. This will save you time and money on a project. Academy Roofing has the necessary experience to make any kind of home project that includes roofing go smoothly.
- Insurance Accepted. If you are filing a claim for hail damage or another type of weather damage, you will want to work with a company that will work with your insurance company to make your reimbursement process go smoothly.