If you are considering going to see an orthodontist, then you may want to consider the many different offerings that you can find with the right orthodontist. An orthodontist works to treat any irregularities that you may have with your teeth.This can include irregularities with your teeth as well as with your jaws and can also include the use of braces or other straightening methods. When you go to an orthodontist, then you can also have many other problems treated. Listed here are some of the many services that you can expect to find with the right orthodontist for your needs:
- Braces. One of the main services that you can expect to find with any type of orthodontist are braces. Braces are the main offering of an orthodontics office as they are the main method for straightening teeth. You will need to see an orthodontist in order to determine which types of braces are best for you and what will work best for your mouth and your particular teeth straightening needs.
- Clear braces. If you are embarrassed about getting braces or want to find an option that will allow you to wear braces that are less noticeable, then you can always choose to get clear braces. Clear braces are braces that are not as obvious as traditional wire braces yet they still fit into your mouth in the same manner. This means that they are still as effective as traditional braces but can be less obvious.
- Invisalign. This is the newest technology in teeth straightening methods and can allow you to straighten your teeth in a less than obvious manner. It involves the use of clear, plastic aligners that work to straighten your teeth without some of the annoyances of normal metal braces.
- Teeth cleanings. Your orthodontist may also provide regular teeth cleanings as a service.
- TMJ treatments. You can also fix your TMJ with the right orthodontist as they work to fix irregularities with the jaw as well as the teeth.
- Sleep apnea treatments.
- Retainers. They can also fit you with the right retainers for your needs after your braces are removed.
As you can see, these are just a few of the many different types of services that you can expect to find with the right orthodontist. You can also find more pending on the type of orthodontist that you find and the orthodontist that best suits your needs. Orthodontists also offer many different specialities within their profession so it is a good idea to find the right speciality within the realms of orthodontics that will work best for your needs. For example, if you are considering getting adult braces, then you will want to be sure that your orthodontist offers a variety of choices such as clear braces, traditional braces, and Invisalign.
If you are looking for the right orthodontist in the Louisiana area, then you will want to call in the professionals over at Fruge Orthodontics. They are the leading experts in treating sleep apnea, TMJ and helping you find the right braces for your smile!